Skip to content

Sophie and chaos playtime video

Comments

• Sophie showing her jumping skill lol

• Looks so cute with her backpack! Just running around for the sake of running. And jumping like gravity doesn't apply to her.
    Is the backpack loaded with anything?
  • Hi djammy she loves her back pack charging around the place yes we put weights in it only 2 kg for walking and 1 kg when running as she's only had it a few weeks I'm not using it to bulk her only to burn off a bit more energy hence why only using light weights I will up them a little bit more but not much and I only use it 5 or 6 days a week every Sunday we go to the woods for about 3 hrs and I don't put it on her that's her rest day I actually gave her a day off on Friday from it and the cow bag walked terrible pulling soon as I put it on she walked brilliant little devil .
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Wow, she's fast even with a pack on. It's great seeing how well the two dogs are getting along. Those were great videos. I remember when you were having problems posting photos and now you're a pro at posting videos!  :-bd

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • They totally love each other yep finally a damp hand at the videos now lol :)) sophie totally loves the backpack too it's good all round .