Skip to content

What does teeth chattering mean?

edited March 2015 in General
Yesterday my grandweeones visited for a play day. Ages 7 6 4 3. I was a little worried because this is the first time they were all in the house and didn't know how Kap would handle all the rowdiness.  After a little correction so he would not jump he was a wonderful little man.  He would get a bit worried if one of the kids went in to the room with the door (bathroom) and he would do the WHAWHAMAMAWHAWAH thing (do they all do this) but once they came out of the bathroom he was ok.  He was so tired he was sitting as his head was sinking and his eye were closed. Then he would jerk and it was like "I am awake"..The kids were there for about 4 hours and when they left Kap had a melt down...crying winning, I had to put the lead on him so he would stop running from door to door. As I was "calming" him his teeth chattered for a second.  It took him an hour to stop grieving the leaving of the kids.  So this afternoon, when I was getting his food ready he chattered his teeth again...is this normal and what does it mean?  Thanks, Smiles

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Poor guy must have really enjoyed the kids. Teeth chattering can often be caused from excitement, stress, or anxiety. Kap may not have too many opportunities to socialize with new people or kids so I can understand his excitement.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com