Skip to content

E collar

Was  wondering if anyone could recommend an E collar? The one I am using for my English Shepherd is made by Tri Tronics, which I love and they have sold out to Garmin...I would use that on Kap but not sure where I put the short connectors...I will need two anyway...I have checked into Educators E collars??? just don't know...any advice?

Thanks   
Smiles
Cheryl

Comments

• Garmin Delta is what Rosco was trained on and it is very well made and easy to operate.   We had one minor issue with it not charging and Garmin was right on it and sent us a new charging clip.  They are about $169 if I remember right but good quality.
  • PS.. on the Garmin Delta you can add up to four dogs I believe.
  • :) Thanks...I purchased one from Educator, I was able to get it with titanium points, so hopefully there will be no issues with it bothering Kaps skin.  We still have snow so I haven't been able to work with him in the yard...just put it on him so he gets use to the weight of the collar.  Again..Thank you
  • We bought the Einstein ET-800 but haven't really used it much.  It seems like a well-made collar.  Will be interested in hearing how the Educator works out for you.

• I will be sure to let you know...I do like that they are made in the US :)
  • SeonSeon Lake Camanch, CA
    For Raider, I bought the Sport Dog SD350.  Great reviews and very easy to use.

• I am seriously considering getting one for sophie she's doing a lot better walking with her new pack leader collar but even getting her to sit at the road is a mission my main problem he how she bults off when seeing another dog u end up being like a mad person pulling your hair out trying to recall her she will not come back she's a law to her own then I have to go stumping over a long way to get her then I put her on a lead for ten min and let her off again she only wants to play but needs to learn to come back on command my 5 month old pup comes straight back on command but the last 2 days he's been a bit more hesitant as watching that sophie is ignoring the command and could spoil the work I've put in with him everyday I'm working with sophie but if she does not want to do something she's like bugger u ill do what I want . :-@