Skip to content

nupro

Since I haven't done the NUVET I called my feed store had to get TOTW puppy CANIDAE pure grain free lamb and 3 cans of CANIDAE we . WHATS ANYONE EXPERIENCE WITH NUPRO u can add water or apply dry THEY DIDNT HAVE NUVET SO IM USING THIS IN PLACE OF TO BOOST MY BULLS IMMUNITY I figured to give it a try and see and if not have them order the NUVET GENERALLY SHOULD ACHIEVE SAME RESULT. AND IT WAS UNDER 25$ I thought that was cheap

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    If you're talking about Nupro Gold that stuff is pretty good but no way as good as NuVet and will not achieve the same results. I can say this with confidence because I used to use Nupro Gold on a regular basis with my Bullies. It provides added vitamins and nutrients but nothing that helped boost the immune system which in my opinion is the key to maintaining proper health along with the proper diet. I see now that Nupro started making another product that is supposed to be for joints and immunity. However, I feel their product should cover the immunity system along with added vitamins and supplements. With this said if you're looking to utilize Nupro as an alternate for NuVet you'll have to purchase both products listed below. However, I have no clue how effective it would be since I haven't tried their joint and immunity product.

nupro-gold.jpg
    400 x 400 - 69K
    Nupro Joint immune.jpg
    250 x 250 - 13K
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • YEA the silver is the gold with added nutrients for immunity. IM GETTING THE SILVER NEXT TIME its not going to last long because of the rot ILL GET THE SILVER AND LET U GUYS KNOW HOW THAT WORKS
  • YEA I looked it up and the silver is the gold with added nutrients. BRAINFAR . I can give the gold to the ROTTIES and try silver for miss and Bianca. MY DOGFOOD store has it so I like buying from them but they'll order NUVET for me. I just called them and I'll have the silver today. Oh I LOVE TAKING GOOD CARE OF THEM.
    OH on the weekends I make plain white rice and I make a container of liver and I split that between the three it says it so rich in vitamins not to feed a lot to them at once and only a few times a week.
  • OK I got the silver and this stuff is only 25$ per container BUT I CLDVE GOTTEN ALMOST THE NUVET FOR THE 50$ I SPENT. but smoky my feed does not have the NUVET I'm sure they'll order it. But I'm wandering if I can give the NUVET plus NUPRO nah I don't like that idea too much too much of anything can be bad. I noticed the salmon oil helps a lot I can tell IMPROVMENT in their coats AND GUYS I SHOWED DAD THE FORUM IN CASE HE THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING THIS UP. JOKING.
    BUT he's understanding more. His first bull had that ded??? Mange and he knows a little about boosting the immunity