Skip to content

invisible fence

Hi guys I HAD A THOUGHT THEN I WANDERED ABOUT UNDERGROUND FENCING AND I WANDER IF A BULL CAN BREAK THRU so since I HAVE A WHOLE COMMUNITY WHAT DO U THINK I KNOW ILL HAVE TO BUY COLLARS AND EXPLAIN I think she has matured enough to do i t. YEA that's my concern is if it will work on a BULLIE?

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Only a very few Bull Terriers would be able to use the invisible fence with success. The majority would quickly get used to the shock of the fence and expect it every time they crossed the boundary. In a quick period of time you wouldn't even notice that there was any effect what so ever when they crossed through the fence boundary.
    In the event a Bull Terrier was detained by an invisible fence where they had a small bit of fear for crossing over the fence boundaries that fear may keep them in under normal circumstances but if another dog or animal was in the area they wouldn't think twice about crossing the fence in order to satisfy themselves for the attention of another dog.
    A few crossing of the boundary and a Bull Terrier will release very quickly there was no pain involved for a startling zap which won't be very starling as soon as learn when and what is causing it. Once that occurs the fence will be useless.
    They're just not a reliable means for retaining any dog especially one as strong willed as a Bull Terrier.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • YEA that's what I was thinking. THERE GOES THAT ONE OUT THE WINDOW I mean tough AND SMART LITTLE RASCALS. I use a baby gate and it fell miss was afraid to walk past it BUT AS U SAID ANOTHER DOG and to hell with invisible fence THANKYOU FOR SAVING ME MONEY. much appreciated