Skip to content

TRIFEXIS side effects

Any help MISS MUST BE HAVING SIDE EFFECTS TO TRIFEXIS I gave it last night this morning panting shaking she's cowering down AND SHE VANT STAND THE OTHER DOGS I GAVE ON FULL STOMACHE AS USUAL IM FREAKING IDK IF IT CAN BE UPSET STOMACHE idk if dragging her to the vet emergency vet WILL DO ANY GOOD. IT SEEMS TO STRESS HER MORE.
ILL BE GOING TO VET.

Comments

• Its funny and ITS NOT bull terrors LOOK SO PITIFUL WHEN SOMETHING WRONG THAT PERHAPS A BELLY ACHE OR NONEMERGENCY MOST HAS CLEARED UP WITHIN 24 HOURS MY FRIEND CALMED ME DOWN AND for sure I gave her TRIFEXIS without 2 plain mcdoubles or whopper plain. It could have upsetted her STOMACHE oh man its kind of funny. BUT EVEN DAD SAID NOV 1 ST something was wrong with miss and that was emergency vet. Her and baby has had four followups since then. BUT NO MATTER WHAT IM NOT WILLING TO TAKE A CHANCE
    Miss has been up LOOKING BETTER EARLY AFTERNOON AND I WONT LET HER AND PUP PLAY she's prob suffering from side effects I can't help it YOU CAN TELL SOMETHINGS WRONG IM SO GLAD I WAITED INSTEAD OF DRAGGING HER IN STRESSING HER MORE THATS THE FUNNY PART all my vet TRIPS HAS EQUATED TO ABOUT THREE BULLIES
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I happy to hear she's doing better now. Make sure she's drinking plenty of water. I would also check her temperature to make sure she's ok.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I did and checked her gums palpated her STOMACHE and made sure her nose was cold.
    I must say she wasn't feeling good BUT I TOLD DAD SORRY FOR ALL THE VET BILLS. ITS THR WAY THEIR EYES R MADE AND OH PITIFUL ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO DESCRIBE YEA MISS WOKE UP SUNDAY MORNING and wasn't her self
    I DIDNT RUSH TO THE VET AND SHE GOT ALOT BETTER EARLY AFTERNOON .
    IM FOR SURE IT WAS TRIFEXIS SIDE EFFECTS AND I HAVE TO SAY I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HER A WHOPPER PLAIM WITHOUT BREAD to ensure the full stomache..
    Cause it was well tolerated doing that. She's taken it ever since she flew in cause of the heart worm protection plus FLEAS there's dogs that roam around and I hate seeing her go crazy over a flea itching her.
    Dad said not to give it to her ANYMORE IF ITS GONNA DO THAT but it's better to be protected. I REPORTED IT TO THE COMPANY ELANCO
    BUT some of those flea and tick and what not CAN KILL THE CANINE .
    Once again the biggest LESSON WAS THATS HOW SHE ACTS WHEN SOMETHING WAS WRONG....I FEAR THE WORST AND RUN TO THE VETS AND IM SO SO GLAD ONCE I DIDNT DO THAT. I WASN'T ALONE IN ALL THE VET TRIPS IT WORRIED DAD TOO IT'S THOSE EYES SO AT LEAST I LEARNED MY BULLIE BETTER
  • Oh to follow up ELANCO called me back so at least I reported it. MAKE SURE THEY HAVE A FULL stomach NO MATTER WHAT.