Skip to content

Lurker

Hi ,I'm a new member and new bullie owner.Solo is now 8 months,I got her at 8 weeks.ive been lurking around this forum for a couple of months now and I only wish I'd found it sooner.in the first few months with Solo I thought I had purchased the devil himself in a dog suit
image.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 1M

Comments

• Welcome to the community!

Well, you've already made it through a very stressful part of Bull Terrier youth!
    Congratz for that!
    Provide her with ample chances to let off her steam. Over time she'll settle.
    Soon enough your furry friend will become the most lovable and cuddly creature of all - promised!
  • Yes that's the WAY IT SEEMS BUT FOR SOME REASON NOW I THINK ITS FUNNY I got miss at 9 weeks by twelve weeks I put devil horns on her. I'm missing her like crazy. SHE LOVES THE ROTTY PUP and she's being a dog A VERY GOOD GIRL a rot is more obedient but a bullie HAS BEEN SO ENDEARING.
    I DO FACE BOOK SO PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE A BULLIE CAN HAVE THE PLEASURE OF SEEING MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL.
    YEA BUT MISS HAS finally got to be a puppy few scratches from them mouthing each other. But she's playing playing playing AND NOT WITH ME.