Skip to content

New homemade spring pole!

edited May 2014 in General
We've been playing different game and trying new things to wear out this dog! A tired dog is a good dog! Stoeger loves his new spring pole his dad made for him! I'm not good with videos but I'll try to upload it, but for now here's some pics. I know it's hard to see but any suggestions, did we so it right?
Oh and his new dean an Tyler harness with mammas boy patches! (Which we totally read as mommas boy! Lol)
image.jpg
1936 x 2581 - 3M
image.jpg
1479 x 2226 - 2M
image.jpg
1936 x 2581 - 3M

Comments

• What's it hanging off of? A tree? I would love to set up a spring pole, great exercise, but I don't have anything to hang one from.
  • Yea, we hv one tree in the middle of our back yard that has one branch that works well. Stoeger absolutely loves the spring pole ! I tried to upload a vid but I do everything from my phone and can't get it to work.

We made sure that stoegers back legs can touch the ground bc the last thing I want for him to do is get hurt. After about 7.7 mins of jumping and tuggin he's toast, then I bring out the flirt pole or a huge stick(which he also goes crazy for) just to make sure we tire him out real good!
  • He is so beautiful, and what a great "Mamma's Boy" patch--way more appealing than their "Do Not Feed" ones!