Skip to content

what do y'all know or think of the Gull terrier and the Indian Bull Terrier?

Whats y'all knowlege on these to interesting breeds?

Comments

• To me the Gull Terrier is a great example of the English Bull Terrier's past frozen in time.

It's like they plucked the Hink's Bull & Terrier from over 100 years ago, dropped them in India and almost nothing has changed since then.

Pretty cool.
  • They are a rare breed in the US, but extremely popular in Pakistan and other countries for their stamina in the dog fighting ring. I think they are nice looking pups, but much prefer the goofs we have here in the states. My first BT reminds me much of the hinks. He was a goof sometimes, but his drive for other dogs was really extreme.
  • Any breed you go with in the Bull terrier family weather its a Mine bull terrier,Standard bull terrier,Gull terrier or Indian bull terrier there all hard breed to come by so I'm to own any of them
  • As much as I like your enthusiasm, I wouldn't recommend taking in a dog because of their rarity. Each breed has their pros and cons, and unfortunately the cons is what ends most "mans best friend" relationship. I think of it as a tiger, as much as I would love to own a tiger, and how badass that would be, it wouldn't be a wise decision on my part as I know I would never be able to let my guard down. Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't get what your heart desires, but it breaks my heart when I see Bull Terriers in bad positions all because someone wanted a rare dog. I'm also not saying you got your pup because of this, I'm just sappy and have rescued/fostered dogs so this is a subject take seriously.
  • I'm interested that theres four different kinds on bull terrier with in the same breed lol